Saturday, January 1, 2011

My challenge to myself, care to join me????


Ok, so I hadn't intended to post again today but I came across the above picture which imo is pretty well pretty and I wanted to share it and then I came across the quote below and since that pretty much sums up my only resolution for this year I thought I'd share it with you all and challenge each and every one of you to just be you this year, hang what other people want or expect you to be, do yourself a favour and just be yourself.

Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself.

~Aisha Elderwynv

No comments: