Monday, December 6, 2010

*Sigh*

Been taking a walk down memory lane today (don't ask), with all the old albums I never listen to anymore and had forgotten I had. It's funny how many songs I've heard today that I didn't even realise I knew the lyrics to. Also came across a few that I'm embarrassed to admit are hopelessly corny but mean so much to me. It's also funny how hearing a song you haven't heard in lord knows how long can bring back all those feelings from so long ago and make you think of people and things that you really don't want to be thinking of.

Yes I'm about to embarrass myself and post my 2 of my favourite verses from Air Supply the first from 2 less lonely people and the second from I can wait forever. Hey, don't blame me I'm a child of the 80's and as much as the 80's had good rock it had it's fair share of corny to :o)

Then you smiled and I reached out to you
I could tell you were lonely too
One look then it all began for you and me
The moment that we touched I knew that there would be


When you say, I miss the things you do,
I just wanna get back close again to you.
But for now, your voice is near enough,
How I miss you, when I miss you, love.
And though,
All the days that pass me by so slow
All the emptiness inside me flows, all around,
And there's no way out
I'm just thinking' so much of you,
There was never any doubt...
I can wait forever,

No comments: